Terms of service
1. General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the TinyNewspaper.com website which TinyNewspaper places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of the templates offered on this website shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in the templates license.
- TinyNewspaper reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the website, the configuration, and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- TinyNewspaper cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this website and the use made of the templates contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. TinyNewspaper shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the contents. TinyNewspaper shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
2. Google Slides, Google Docs
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
- Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
- Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that might use them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS WITH ANONYMIZED IP (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may take advantage of Your Online Choices. This service allows Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
4. DMCA Notice
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be contact us.
5. Third-Party Links
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by TinyNewspaper. TinyNewspaper does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that this Agreement does not apply to your use of such sites. You expressly relieve TinyNewspaper from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that TinyNewspaper shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
6. No Warranty
The service is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, TinyNewspaper do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
TinyNewspaper does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party or any hyperlinked website or service, and TinyNewspaper will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
7. Cooperation Opportunities
We’ll be glad if we have cooperation opportunity with you, please give us the below pieces of information:
- Your business subject (website address,…)
- Advertisement or affiliate program
- Method cooperation and Revenue
Please contact us.